Our response and commitment to you.
As the risk Corona Virus (COVID-19) continues to evolve the health and safety of our team, our customers and our local community is a matter of genuine concern. Therefore, in line with Government Health Department advice, we have taken measures to ensure we are actively managing the risk of exposure to COVID-19 for all parties concerned.
Key measures include:
- Ensuring the health & hygiene of our staff members so that they do not impact the well-being of customers attending our premises.
- Making hand sanitiser and hand washing facilities available to all people attending our workplace.
- Ensuring our front counter, common areas and other at-risk surfaces are being wiped down at regular intervals during the day.
- Temporarily quarantining equipment that is returned to us while it is and sprayed with disinfectant before entering our service areas.
- Thoroughly cleaning equipment items which are available for hire, paying attention to high use handle areas.
- Implementation of social distancing in our work areas and in our shared customer spaces.
- Where possible, the exchange of paperwork has been limited to essential functions.
In addition to this, we will continue to monitor the situation and change our processes as required to ensure any new risk of exposure to COVID-19 is identified and reduced or removed.
Moving forward, our hire operations are continuing to run at capacity. We are currently operating throughout our usual hours which also includes our delivery & collection service. While you continue to work in a commercial capacity or at home on odd jobs or DIY tasks, Centenary Hire will have the equipment to support those tasks.
Thank you for your continued support, please take care.
Matt Gordon | GENERAL MANAGER