Yes! We are still open however things do look a little bit different to normal … as they should given the current COVID-19 circumstances.
Here are some things that you can expect if you come to visit our premises or request a delivery of equipment.
- Equipment returned from hire is temporarily quarantined so that it can be sanitised/disinfected before it enters our workshop for servicing. We do like you, we’re just being careful.
- Customers are asked to wait on our paved forecourt, under a shamelessly branded marquee while observing the social distancing markers, until it’s your turn to enter the Hire Desk area.
- There is a hand sanitiser station available under the marquee for your use while waiting, before you enter the Hire Desk, after you finish at the Hire Desk, whenever you want really.
- The Hire Desk area is limited to 2 customers at one time and displays a 1.5m spacing marker.
- To reduce your time and interpersonal interaction on our premises, we have created new features on our website under the heading Hire Preparation. This allows you to:
- … send your details to us in advance. With this information we can have your paperwork ready to go when you arrive.
- … electronically sign your Hire Contract. You can do this at the Hire Desk or prior to a delivery so that paperwork does not need to exchange hands.
- Before equipment leaves our workshop as “Ready for Hire”, handles, hand grips, hand holds, pretty much any high touch area is sanitised/disinfected once again.
Thank you for working with us through these COVID-19 changed circumstances. It allows us to continue trading and it gives all of us a much better chance of staying healthy!