Hiring for the first time?
As we will be creating a Hire Contract with you, we require some personal or business details. This can be done in person at our Hire Desk or you can use one of the forms below to send them through prior to your hire.
If you send these to us in advance, we can have you entered as a customer and ready to go or have your business entered as a customer so that an employee can hire through your business name.
As an individual
As a business
Centenary Hire offers a commercial credit facility in the form of a trading account to customers who hire on frequent occasions. Here are several benefits of opening a trading account with Centenary Hire.
- Centenary Hire will extend 30 days credit from the end of month statement date.
- Operating a trading account negates the need to provide security or a deposit amount on each Hire Contract.
- Trade account customers may authorise other people to hire equipment on their trading account.
- If equipment is required that Centenary Hire does not stock, we will source it for you and make it available through your Centenary Hire account.
- You are given the option of making your account payment via electronic funds transfer (EFT).
Download a Commercial Credit Application from the link below, or complete the form below. Most applications are processed within 3 – 5 work days.
Hire Contract – Electronic Signature
Want to get everything squared away before your equipment is delivered? Or want to maintain social distancing and ensure zero contact during equipment hand over or delivery?
Once you have been emailed a copy of your Hire Contract, you can agree to our Terms & Conditions of hire by using our paperless signature feature below.
Terms & Conditions of Hire
As you will be entering into a Hire Contract to hire our equipment, you will need to agree to our Terms & Conditions of hire which can be viewed / downloaded here.
Want to know what’s required around payment, security & deposits? What about if the equipment breaks down while you’re using it or if you cannot transport the equipment that you want?
Check out our FAQ page, there’s a good chance that you’ll find an answer there.