Hiring for the first time?
As we will be creating a Hire Contract with you, we require some personal or business details. This can be done in person at our Hire Desk or you can use one of the forms below to send them through prior to your hire.
If you send these to us in advance, we can have you entered as a customer and ready to go or have your business entered as a customer so that an employee can hire through your business name. This is a great time saver!
Centenary Hire offers a commercial credit facility in the form of a trading account to customers who hire on frequent occasions. Here are several benefits of opening a trading account with Centenary Hire.
- Centenary Hire will extend 30 days credit from the end of month statement date.
- Operating a trading account negates the need to provide security or a deposit amount on each Hire Contract.
- Trade account customers may authorise other people to hire equipment on their trading account.
- If equipment is required that Centenary Hire does not stock, we will source it for you and make it available through your Centenary Hire account.
- You are given the option of making your account payment via electronic funds transfer (EFT).
Download a Commercial Credit Application from the link below, or complete the form below. Most applications are processed within 3 – 5 work days.
Zero Contact Hire
Want to maintain social distancing and ensure zero contact during equipment hand over or delivery?
Maybe you want to get everything squared away before your equipment is delivered?
We can email your Hire Contract with an eSign feature that allows you to sign electronically. Ask our Hire Desk about this option.
Terms & Conditions of Hire
To hire our equipment you will be entering into a legally binding Hire Contract. This requires you to agree to our Terms & Conditions of hire which can be viewed / downloaded here.
Want to know what’s required around payment, security & deposits? What about if the equipment breaks down while you’re using it or if you cannot transport the equipment that you want?
Check out our FAQ page, there’s a good chance that you’ll find an answer there.