|4 HRS||1 DAY||1 WEEK|
*Gas usage is charged separately.
Often used for heating warehouses, workshops, garages, factories, transport terminals, breeding sheds and greenhouses.
Also used for aiding and/or quickening the drying and curing process for materials such as paint, waterproofing, concrete etc.
A LPG bottle is used to provide fuel for the flame while an electrical outlet is required to provide power to the fan.
- 18Kg LPG Bottle (gas charged as extra)
- Air Flow: 850 cubic meters/hour, 237 litres/minute
- Thermal Capacity: 38Kw, 132,000 Btu/hour, 33,000 Kcal/hour
- Heat Input: 125 mj/hour
- Gas Usage- Min: 1.8kg/hour Max: 2.5kg/hour
- Electric Fan motor: 100 watts, 1300 RPM
- Dimensions: 730mm x 330mm x 520mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 16.5
- AGA No.:4064
Often used for heating large areas or as means to quicken the drying or curing process of wet applied products.